- IPM-PIPE website for tracking soybean rust in North America: www.sbrusa.net
- APHIS notification rule for 2008: Only finds of new species for the US and new states (states that have not yet had soybean rust previously) need to be sent to USDA-APHIS in Beltsville for federal confirmation. All other samples may be sent to NPDN laboratories in each state for confirmation by microscopy, PCR, and/or immunostrip.
- Diagnostic Characteristics for Asian soybean rust identification (APHIS) (11-17-04)
- Identifying Soybean Rust (ID card, with similar-looking diseases and pictures)(11-29-04)
- Interactive key for legume rusts, Systematic Mycology Lab
- Quick Guide for Common Bean Rust vs. Soybean Rust, Purdue University PPDL
- USDA Economic Research Service evaluation of the PIPE SBR Surveillance system